Do you want to start your academic journey in USA? If your answer is yes, then apply for this Honorary International Leadership Scholarship offered by the Oregon State University. The grant is open for the academic session 2020-21.
The educational award aims to support international applicants who wish to pursue their undergraduate studies in the university.
Oregon State University is a leading research-led university in Corvallis along with with 2 campuses, 11 colleges, 12 experimental stations and is a diverse and supportive community that has been educating students since 1868. It is the largest university in Oregon, known for the many different research activities.
As an Oregon State University’s student, Applicant can choose from over 200 undergraduate programs and 100 master’s programs. Such programs are structured to enable the applicants to develop professional and valuable expertise.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
All qualifying candidates may receive the $10,000 grant to pursue an undergraduate course at Oregon State University.
Students from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the Oregon State University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must be the first-year student with international direct services with a GPA of 3.75+.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- There is no need to send your application for this application separately as all the participants will automatically be considered for this program after enrolling in an undergraduate degree course.
- Applicants will need to submit the following documents to ensure they make successful application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Candidates are required to hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
- Fluent spoken and written English and excellent communication skills.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
August 26, 2020.