The Norwegian University of Science and Technology is proud to present its Postdoctoral Fellowship for Foreign Students for the educational year 2020-2021 to be studied in Norway.The award is available to domestic as well as foreign students.
The education award assists highly motivated students who want to pursue a postdoctoral research in meta genomic analysis of microbial communities at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
The Norwegian University of Science and Technology was established in 1760, and is the largest university in Norway. This has the primary national role for the engineering and technology education and research.
As part of a world-class research team, applicants have the ability to further enhance their professional career. In Norway there will be plenty of opportunities for students involved in a research-oriented curriculum or practical program.
Field of Study:
The postdoctoral fellowships degree program will be awarded within meta genomic analysis of microbial communities..
Based on the credentials the Norwegian University of Science and Technology will include all the compensation NOK 523.200-741.300.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a postdoctoral fellowships at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants will have smooth programming skills in one language or more.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a postdoctoral fellowships at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
May 15, 2020.