The Northumbria University is glad to offer in collaboration with St Nicholas Educational Trust St. Nicholas funding for International Students for the academic year of 2020-21.
This educational award is accessible for brilliant students who want to start a undergraduate degree program at the university in the UK.
Northumbria University has established itself as a leading center for education and research in the UK. It is considered one of the largest universities, with about 26,000 students belonging to over 140 countries. It has made a tremendous impact on the planet through its academic initiatives and top-quality education.
You can expect to receive the best quality education, as a learner at this university, and admire lots of amazing facilities and professional opportunities. The university’s programs are very well planned and conducted by the dedicated teachers and experts in their profession.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The funding will offer £2,500 as a cash each year to qualified applicants during their undergraduate degree program.
Students from UK and EU are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the Northumbria University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must be younger than 25 years.
- Applicants must have a household income of less than £ 16,000 and a self-funded student.
- Scottish applicants should enroll with the Student Award Agency for Scotland (SAAS) and apply for support funding testing to allow SASS to submit data to Student Finance England.
- Applicants must agree to share consent with Northumbria University via their Government Finance Provider.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the Northumbria University before submitting the application for this education award.
- You must attach pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of the university.
- Taking the TOEFL or IELTS test for showing the English language ability is required to study this program.Tap here for more specific information .
Scholarship Official Web Links:
August 28, 2020.