The educational award is activated for both Romanian and international who want to pursue research working in the fields of humanities, social studies, law, and economics.
Applications are now open for the new Europe college fellowships for the academic year 2020-2021. The program is organized by the New Europe College in Romania.
At New Europe College, students can learn how to discover new things and apply new knowledge. They have opportunities to attend international conferences; s/he will meet other students/professors to establish contact with other researchers.
New Europe College is an independent Romanian institute for advanced study that was founded in 1994. The main purpose of this college is to develop wide and varied international contacts.
PhD degree programs.
Field of Study:
Pursue a research degree program in the fields of humanities, social studies, law, and economics.
The program covers a monthly stipend of 750 Euro (tax-free), accommodation plus international transportation to and from the home/residence country of the Fellows.
The program targets early career Romanian and international researchers/academics.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Applicants must hold a PhD title. Preference is given to early-career candidates and to those who have not yet benefited from an NEC Fellowship.
- Working languages: English, French, and German. Good command of English is desirable.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- applicants need to take part in a research program at the college. Thereafter, the application form, the application guidelines and additional information on New Europe College can be downloaded from here:
- Application Form NEC 2020-2021, Application Guidelines NEC 2020-2021 and Call For Applications NEC 2020-2021 Applications will be submitted in electronic format only to the address: applications @ nec. ro
- Two letters of reference, a recent photo and scanned a document(s) proving that the applicant holds the PhD title must be submitted.
- For admission, applicants must have a PhD degree before applying for the opportunity .
- English, French, and German. Good command of English is desirable.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
December 6, 2019.