Get financial help to start your academic journey in the Ireland. The National College of Ireland is offering an opportunity to apply for the International Entrepreneurship Scholarships. The program is available to all international students from across the Globe.
The main aim of the program is to encourage outstanding students who want to commence MSc degree in Entrepreneurship without worrying about financial problems. It provides financial support to all outstanding students for the academic session 2021-22.
National College of Ireland based in the IFSC, which is located adjacent to Dublin’s City Centre.
Master’s degree plan.
Field of Study:
The international entrepreneurship scholarships will be awarded in entrepreneurship by the university.
The National College of Ireland will award 50% of the university fees to every qualifying candidates in Ireland.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirement given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a masters degree at the National College of Ireland before submitting the application for the opportunity.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a masters degree at the National College of Ireland before submitting the application for this education award to email@example.com..
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- For taking admission, applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
April 30, 2021.