Outstanding students are welcoming to apply for the State PhD Positions offered by the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology.
The funding program will support the best-qualified students from Russia who want to pursue doctoral programs at the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology.
The Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology was established in 1951, and is among the Russia’s main physics and technology universities. It provides courses for undergraduate, bachelor, and doctoral degrees.
Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology’s goal is to educate science and technology professionals who are willing of addressing key scientific and technological challenges, and will also determine nation and mankind’s progress.
Doctoral degree plan.
Field of Study:
The doctoral degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The awards are to be distributed in the following way by the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology:
- Support is 9200 RUB for Priority Majors.
- Support is 6000 RUB for other majors.
Russian students are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a doctoral degree at the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants is a government-subsidized student.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a doctoral degree at the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants must pass the exam in Russian to enter a Russian-language program or to have TOEFL / IELTS results for an English-language college program.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
May 31, 2020.