If you have a dream to study in Australia and looking for a scholarship, then here is an opportunity for you funded by the Monash University through its Econometric Honours Memorial Scholarships. The grant is available for students from all around the world.
The funding program is available to undertake full-time econometric a program. Five opportunities are available per year and offer up to $15,000 for one year of study.
The university has a global reputation for its teaching quality. It offers a variety of degree level courses and also provides the best facilities for completing study in the best way.
As the second oldest university in Australia offers Monash University has ranked in the top ten in the QS World University. It has four local campuses throughout Victoria, an international campus in Malaysia, and centers in the People’s Republic of China, Italy, and India.
Honors degree program.
Field of Study:
The studentships are awarded to pursue an econometric honors program.
The program offers $15,000 for one year only (48 credit points of study).
Applications are accepted from around the world.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Commencing or continuing full-time in the econometric honors program at a Monash campus.
- You must maintain a minimum of an honors level 2A (distinction) grade average for the duration of the degree.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- Candidates first select an eligible program and submit an application to study at the university. After receiving an offer they will be automatically considered for the opportunity .
- Applicants must provide a copy of their educational results, a copy of birth certificate or passport and permanent residents must provide a copy of PR visa.
- For taking admission, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Candidates from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
November 30, 2019.