The main purpose of this educational award is to help international participants in order to complete an undergraduate degree program at a Monash campus in Australia.
Giving a perfect start to a career is very important for students. That’s why Monash University is offering the Bio medicine International Discovery program for making the way toward a bright future easy.
Monash has a global reputation for its teaching quality. It offers a variety of degree level courses and also provides the best facilities for completing study in the best way.
Monash University has more applicants than any other university in the state of Victoria. It was founded in 1958 and known as the second oldest university in Australia.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Bachelor of Biomedical Science program at the university.
The educational bursary will provide an amount Up to $15,000 for all successful participants.
Students from all over the world are eligible.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Students must commence their studies at a Monash campus in Australia.
- In order to retain the award, the candidates need to maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- For receiving this grant, the candidates have to take admission in a bachelor’s degree program at the university. After that, the university will automatically be awarded all eligible students from the fund.
- You might be asked for submitting copies of your academic transcripts, language ability proof, copy of the passport, and curriculum vitae.
- An applicant must be either currently in Year 12 (or equivalent), or completed Year 12 (or equivalent) in the previous year.
- Students have not undertaken any other tertiary study.
- If the aspirant’s country language is not English, then they need to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
December 6, 2019