Applicants are invited to become a part of the European Bio Medicine Articulation Stipend sponsored by the University of Monash in Australia.
The program aims to attract high achieving commencing international students enrolling in to pursue bachelor of Biomedical Science degree program.
Monash University, founded in 1958, is Victoria’s second-oldest university. In the QS World University Rankings, it placed in the top ten per cent of universities worldwide for subject-specific results.
The university offers the foreign students with an empowering and welcoming atmosphere. Here, applicants will benefit from the extra options that emerge with studying at the largest university in Australia.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in Biomedical Science.
Monash University will provide up to a period of three years with $3000 per annum (48 research credit points) for the minimum credit points needed to complete the degree.
Students from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the Monash University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- An foreign student who graduated from the following Polytechnics in Singapore with a Diploma in Bio medicine, Biotechnology or equivalent at Ngee Ann, Republic, Singapore, and Temasek.
- Applicants must Retain a Weighted Average Target of at least 70.
- Applicants must achieve a GPA of 3 +.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the Monash University before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links: