The awards are available for students pursuing Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related STEM field at a four-year university or college in Canada, the United States, or Mexico.
Imagine the impact you can have and start your career. Microsoft encourages students to further their education in Computer Science and related STEM disciplines through the Diversity Conference Scholarship.
On April 4, 1975, Microsoft was founded by Paul Allen and Bill Gates as an American multinational technology company. It develops, manufactures, and sells computer software and related services. It offers a variety of internships, scholarships and full-time opportunities to empower students.
Undergraduate, Master’s or PhD degree programs.
Field of Study:
The program will award in any four-year college or university program in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) subject discipline.
The program will provide all the following:
- The program recipients will receive paid registration to one of the following diversity conferences: 1) Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing, 2) National Society of Black Engineers Conference, 3) Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers Conference, and 4) Tapia Conference
- Winners will receive $1,200 stipend toward travel, hotel, and meal.
- The fund is not transferable to other individuals.
Aspirants from the United States, Canada, or Mexico students are accepted.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- you must be enrolled as full time at a four-year college or university in the United States, Canada, or Mexico at the time of application.
- As long as international students currently enrolled at a four-year college or university in the United States, Canada, or Mexico, they are eligible to apply.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
The Conference application will re-open in January 2020. If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Application will re-open in January 2020.