The aim of the program is to assist international students who will commence in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university in the US.
Here is a wonderful opportunity to apply for International tuition Grant which is providing by Michigan State University.
Michigan State University provides opportunities for students so that they can choose valuable study choices for the future and build a successful career. Here, candidates can enhance their core values for the real world.
As a public research university, Michigan State University was established in 1855. It is one of the country’s first institutions of higher education to teach scientific agriculture. It offers over 200 academic programs offered by 17 degree-granting colleges for students.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Undergraduate degree coursework in any subject stream offered by the university.
Winners will receive the amount ranging from $1,000 to $25,000 annually for eight semesters.
International candidates are eligible to apply for the award.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Students must have to enroll in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- The student recipient must enroll for and complete a minimum of 12 credit hours each semester or it’s deemed necessary to drop credits below the minimum credit load.
- The student recipient must have a good academic standing.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- you are advised to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university.
- Must attach all secondary schools, colleges or universities attended and examination boards send original or attested copies of all transcripts, diplomas, mark sheets, and certificates directly to the university through an electronic delivery addressed to the Office of Admissions.
- Applicants must hold a high-school certificate and submit a valid test score of ACT and SAT.
- Claimants have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
December 1, 2019.