The Metropolitan State University is actively sponsoring the Non-Resident Tuition funding to assist needy international students to obtain top-quality education in USA.
This funding opportunity will be offered to those international students, who have excelled academically, and demonstrate genuine financial hardship.The grant is available for the academic session 2020-21.
Metropolitan State institution was founded in 1971, located in Minneapolis – St. Paul, a metropolitan area in Minnesota. The university contains a range of 108 degrees and qualifications to undergraduates and graduates.
Metropolitan State University is an excellent choice for students as they inspire individuals to enroll new fields of interest throughout their degree careers. This is a forward-thinking and diverse group that works to offer high quality education.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
Metropolitan State University will reimburse tuition fees for the qualified foreign students.
Students from all nationalities (except USA) are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the Metropolitan State University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicant must hold legal status as foreign students.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the Metropolitan State University before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants can demonstrate their English language proficiency through the IELTS test. However, the university also accepts other qualifications.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
December 1, 2020.