Whether as a working student, after your graduation or during your career: MBUSI offers you many ways to join them.
They value their flexible working time models, international assignments, individual development opportunities, a wide range of health and sports opportunities and, of course, an attractive salary with special benefits.
Almost 13,900 people from five regions and 40 countries have chosen MBUSI because they want to move the world together with them.
At Mercedes-Benz U.S. International, Inc., the program is open to all international students who are currently enrolled in a university have a very good command in the English language.
Through an international internship, you will gain real-world working experience in a manufacturing environment while also discovering a whole new culture.
Field of Study:
This is a paid internship program
Internship Open for International Students.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Currently enrolled in University or in a gap year between Bachelor’s and Master’s degree
- Studies outside of the U.S.A.
- A minimum of 3 semesters of studies in a relevant field of study
- Available for a minimum of 6 months
- Fluent in English (oral/written)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Applying procedure Instructions:
To participate, you will need to apply online for this international internship opportunity.
To complete your application, you must attach the following documents:
- Cover letter including starting availability
- Detailed CV/Resume
- Transcript of records (High School and University)
- Working references
- Certificate of enrollment
Internship Official Web Links:
Internship application deadline is Ongoing. Applications should be submitted at least 6 months before the desired start date of the internship.