The McMaster offers over $1,000,000 in scholarships and research awards. All Faculty of Engineering scholarship winners are guaranteed a research position in the summer after the first year.
All interested candidates are inviting to apply for the Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships sponsored by the McMaster University for the academic session 2020-2021. The bursaries are exclusively available for international students.
The university strives to embody the values of respect, collaboration, and diversity and have a strong commitment to employment equity. The university also provides hands-on teaching for students.
McMaster University is a public research university ranked 90th in the world and third-highest in Canada. McMaster Engineering has a long history of excellence in industry-driven research and student-focused education.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
The studentships are awarded in the subject offered by the university.
The university offers over $1,000,000 in scholarships and research awards. All Faculty of Engineering scholarship winners are guaranteed a research position in the summer after the first year. That Research Experience Award is currently valued at $6,000.
Applications are open to all over the world.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Academic performance – Admissions average of 90% or higher.
- Demonstrated leadership experience and attributes, involvement in extra-curricular and/or volunteer activities in the community.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- Candidates must submit the Application form to the university.
- All applicants must attach these given documents to the application form: academic transcripts, SAT/ACT results and AP test results.
- For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- If you have been asked to demonstrate English proficiency, you must meet the minimum language requirements as specified.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
February 14, 2020.