The McMaster University is encouraging students to become a part of the Provost Entrance funding for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is exclusively open for both domestic and international students.
The education recognition is valid for exceptional applicants currently studying outside of Canada at a foreign high school and preparing for admission to a level l program.
The McMaster University was established in 1881 and is a public research university ranked 90th in the globe and third highest in Canada. It provides multiple programs for undergraduates and graduates and has a long tradition of success in industry driven research and student focused training.
Students are getting knowledge and expertise at this university to prepare for their professional careers. The university aims to reflect the ideals of integrity, partnership and diversity and has a strong commitment to equality for jobs.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The university is providing $7,500 (up to 10 grants valid annually) to pursue a Level L program for the 2020-21 educational session.
Applicants from all nationalities are eligible.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a Level l program degree at the McMaster University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must be an overseas visa recipient, currently studying outside of Canada at a foreign high school and preparing for enrollment to a Level l program.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a doctoral degree at the McMaster University before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
April 1, 2020.