Graduating in career is always valuable, though with some financial hardship it can be challenging. McGill University offers the Adam Dinks leadership Award in MBA for students abroad to accommodate research expenses.
The leadership grants are ready to support outstanding candidates from across the globe who join or are participating in the university through Canada’s MBA degree program.
Founded in 1821, McGill University is a Quebec, Canada, public research university. The university rated first in Canada, offering different degrees and diplomas in more than 300 fields of research.
You will get different career prospects while researching at McGill, and they will help you identify a boss and sustain an outstanding balance of supervision.
Postgraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
At the university, pursuing an MBA program.
Every prosperous scholar will obtain an accredited award of $10,000 for their research costs.
Programs are available to all nationalities.
The qualification requirements are as follows;
- Candidates must participate in the university’s MBA program.
- Foreign students interested in entrepreneurship will be given preference.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following recommendations are intended for candidates who wish to apply for scholarships:
- You must be admitted to the MBA studies program at the university.
- You may be asked by the university for a letter of reference, documents and passport copy.
- Applicants must submit the standardized GMAT and GRE scores.
- At McGill University, either the English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores are acknowledged as concrete evidence of English skill.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 15, 2020.