Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the International President’s Scholarships at Manhattanville College and support your study in USA.
This scholarship is open for commencing international students undertaking undergraduate degree programs at Manhattanville College.
Manhattanville College, located in Westchester County, New York, USA.
Undergraduate degree plans.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The Manhattanville college scholarships will offer $21,000 to applicants and is permanent for a duration of three years, if they sustain the minimum GPA requirement throughout your undergraduate degree program.
Students from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirement given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the Manhattanville College before submitting the application for the opportunity.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the Manhattanville College before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must submit pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and awards, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- From all non-native English speakers, the university can be asked to provide one of the following certificates of their English proficiency: TOEFL-iBT, IELTS, TOEIC, Eiken or others.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
December 1, 2020.