Get financial support to start your academic journey in Australia. The Macquarie University is providing the PhD Positions in Socioeconomic Inequality and Hearing Health Scholarships for outstanding international students.
The purpose of this study program is to provide financial support to candidates who are going to take part in an doctoral degree course work at the University.
Macquarie University, located in Sydney, Australia.
PhD degree plan.
Field of Study:
The doctoral degree program will be awarded in Socioeconomic inequality and hearing health.
The Macquarie University will issue an allocation of grant for the compensation of the university tuition fees and a living allowance. Worth and duration of the award is the “MQRES” full-time stipend rate of $28,092 annually.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a doctoral degree at the Macquarie University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants should have a reputation of outstanding educational excellence.
- Applicant should be a foreign student.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a doctoral degree at the Macquarie University before submitting the application for this education award.
- Must submit a resume/CV, academic certificates, and transcripts.
- For taking admission, you need to meet entry requirements for your chosen program.
- English-taught programs seekers require to present an English proficiency certificate.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
November 30, 2020.