The University of Loughborough now grants an outstanding Daryl Jelinek Sporting Scholarship opportunity. The funding is available for the academic year 2020-2021.
The program aims to attract high achieving commencing foreign students enrolling in a masters coursework program at University of Loughborough in UK.
Loughborough University is an institution based in Loughborough, England’s heartland. It was established in 1966 as one of the top universities in the UK. This has 20 divisions in science, and more than 100 research entities, institutes and centers.
Loughborough University offers undergraduate, doctoral and postgraduate courses in diverse fields such as banking, finance, engineering, research, architecture, etc. Students will be able to find an atmosphere in which they can develop their expertise and make preparations for the challenge professional world.
Masters degree plan.
Field of Study:
The masters degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The successful candidates at Loughborough University would earn an reward of £2,000-£ 4,000 a year. It is primarily focused on the applicant’s playtime expertise.
Students from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification is as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a master degree at the Loughborough University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a master degree at the Loughborough University before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
31 May, 2020.