Laval University Master’s Scholarships in Canada, 2019 is funded by for African Students, European Union Students . The scholarship allows Masters level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Laval University .
Laval University is public research university in Quebec City, Quebec, Canada. The University was founded by royal charter issued by Queen Victoria in 1852, with roots in the founding of the Séminaire de Québec in 1663 by François de Montmorency-Laval, making it the oldest centre of higher education in Canada and the first North American institution to offer higher education in French. The university, whose campus was erected from the 1950 onward in the suburban borough of Sainte-Foy–Sillery–Cap-Rouge, is ranked among the top ten Canadian universities in terms of research funding and holds four Canada Excellence Research Chairs.
Masters degree program.
Field of Study:
This Scholarship is available for all the subjects taught in the university.
The purpose of this program is to promote academic excellence by offering scholarships to foreign students who are citizens of an African or European country (other than France) and are admitted to a master’s program at Université Laval.
This scholarship of $7,000 per year is renewable once, subject to compliance with the faculty’s criteria of excellence and upon the research director’s recommendation and faculty approval.
Foreign student who is a citizen of an African or European country other than France and French speaking Belgian students.
Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The Registrar’s Office considers the average available when the application is reviewed.
- Achieve a score of 14/20 or better or the equivalent of a “mention bien” on the diploma required for admission.Scholarships are awarded to candidates admitted to a master’s program.
- 11/20 to 13/20 average Candidates are eligible, but scholarships are subject to faculty decision.
- You must not receive a full scholarship (tuition and living expenses) from the Canadian Bureau for International Education (CBIE).
- You are registered full time for the two first semesters in the program of study for which the scholarship was granted.
- You graduated from a public university accredited by the ministry of higher education in your country of origin. For private institutions, eligibility is determined when the file is reviewed.
- At the deadline indicate, must have submitted a complete application package at Université Laval in an eligible first master’s program and have been accepted in this program.
Applying procedure Instructions:
There is no form to complete for master’s level scholarships. Recipients are selected using information from admission applications received by Université Laval. To be considered, candidates must submit a complete application for admission to the University no later than the deadline of the target semester (see application deadlines below).
Scholarship Official Web Links:
The deadline of the scholarship is September 15, 2019