The program is open for those brilliant international students who will commence in the bachelor’s degree program at Lakeland University in the US.
Here is a wonderful offer to apply for the International Academic funding for the academic year 2020-21.
They educate students of diverse backgrounds, preparing them to think critically, to communicate effectively, to succeed professionally, and to lead ethical, purposeful and fulfilling lives.
Lakeland University is a liberal arts college with its main campus located in Wisconsin, US. It offers both undergraduate and graduate degrees.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by universities.
The award will be distributed in the following manner:
- LU International Presidential Scholarship (For ? 3.0 cumulative GPA): The bursary will provide $20,000/year for on-campus residents and $16,000/year for off-campus commuters
- LU International Dean’s Scholarship( For < 3.0 cumulative GPA): Scholars will receive the amount of $12,000/year for on-campus residents and $8,000/year for off-campus commuters
Aspirants from all over the world are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
Students are required to enroll in a bachelors degree coursework at the university.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- The applicants must submit an online application for bachelor’s degree coursework through the link and also fill the Confidential Financial Certification Form. No application is required for the grant.
- Official Transcript(s) of your high school studies and/or of college studies (all post-secondary education) and copy of passport must be submitted to International Admissions Lakeland University W3718 South Drive Plymouth, WI 53073-4878 U.S.A.
- Candidates must hold a high-school certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Aspirants can demonstrate their English Language Proficiency (if previous education was not taught in English) through the submission of proof of one of the following:
- TOEFL- Minimum 500 on the Paper-Based TOEFL or 61 on the internet-based TOEFL (iBT) is required. The test must have been taken within the previous two years.
- IELTS- Minimum 6.0.
- Successful Completion of ELS English for Academic Purposes Level 112.
- WESLI, MESLS or other approved English Language Schools in which Lakeland University has an official agreement.
- Acceptable GCE Ordinary or Advanced Level results or acceptable WAEC test results.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
January 14, 2020.