La Trobe University is offering a Regional Scholarships aimed to recognize the academic achievements of students and help them gain the best learning experience.
This scholarship package is available for all prospective international undergraduate and postgraduate students.
La Trobe University in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree programs.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate or postgraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
University La Trobe will be paying $5000 of your education expenses. The sum of the tuition fees for the first semester will be deferred.
Aspirants from all nationalities except New Zealand and Australia are eligible for this award.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the La Trobe University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants will have to apply to any of the Regional Campus of La Trobe University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the La Trobe University. After getting enrolled, Applicants will join this award program.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
December 31, 2021.