The award is available for both full-time and part-time study and applies only to full-fee places. The program is designed to cover tuition fees for high-achieving international students accepted into undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs.
Apply for the La Trobe College Excellence Scholarship at the La Trobe University and receive up to a 25% reduction on your course fees.
La Trobe is one of the world’s best young universities ranking in the top 1.2 per cent of the world’s universities. It is considered to be particularly strong in the area of arts and humanities.
As one of Australia’s leading universities for over 50 years, La Trobe University provides bachelor and master courses in its two colleges of Arts, Social Science and Commerce and Science, Health and Engineering.
Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree programs.
Field of Study:
The program is available to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at all La Trobe campuses (excluding Sydney). See the list of eligible courses at https://www.latrobe.edu.au/scholarships/other-scholarship-opportunities/courses
The bursaries are worth between a 15%, 20% and 25% deduction on annual tuition fees for the duration of your studies and are limited in number.
All citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- You must be applying to start an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Meet course prerequisites and have equivalent to a weighted average mark (WAM) of at least 65 per cent or higher (Australian Equivalency).
- This grant is not available to students who are currently enrolled in a La Trobe program.
- If you are starting a Study Abroad program, Postgraduate Research degree, Exchange program, Postgraduate Enabling Program, ELICOS, Foundation Studies program, or Diploma course then you are not eligible for this award.
- If you are a high-achieving international student and considering about applying for a full-fee paying place in undergraduate or postgraduate study, your application will also be assessed for eligibility to receive a fund for the duration of your intended studies at La Trobe.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- It’s easy, you just have to apply for your course, if your chosen course is eligible to receive the study fund and you meet the course entry requirements, the Scholarship Team will consider your award eligibility.
- Note: Once you receive your Award letter (via email), it is important that you meet any conditions in your offer (if applicable) and accept your offer as soon as possible to secure your scholarship.
- Each course at La Trobe University has a minimum English language requirement for entry. Before apply, you should meet the English language and academic entry requirements.
Scholarship Official Web Links: