Kozminski University is sponsoring an excellent opportunity through its International Awards for the academic session 2020/2021.
The motive of the bursary is to support highly talented students who want to complete their masters’ degree at the university in the Poland.
Kozminski University, located in Warsaw, Poland.
Master’ s degree plan.
Field of Study:
The master’s degree program will be awarded in English.
The University of Kozminski will grant 7 500 PLN for participants to pass their education in Poland.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a masters’ degree at the Kozminski University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants who have scored at least 60 points from both requirements will be eligible for the program.
- Applicants have GPA on the past studies and the results of your online entry exam. Maximum score is 100 points – 50 points for the test and 50 points for the GPA.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a master’s degree at the Kozminski University before submitting the application for this education award.
- You must attach pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of the university.
- Taking the TOEFL or IELTS test for showing the English language ability is required to study this program.
Scholarship Official Web Links: