The program will support PhD candidates with half tuition fee, salary and travel cost while the candidate pursues a PhD or master degree. The motivated candidates will able to work in exciting Korean government projects in coming March 2020.
Smart Microsystem and Advanced-materiaLs Lab (SMALL) is offering applications for Graduate Research Assistant positions at the School of Mechatronics Engineering at Korea University of Technology and Education (Koreatech).
KoreaTech has more than 80 labs with the latest lab equipment and students have 24 hours access to the labs for their research and study.
Korea University of Technology and Education offers multiple opportunities for students to develop their skills and qualifications through practical training. SMALL is established on March 1st 2013 by Prof. Kim at KoreaTech.
PhD or Master degree program.
Field of Study:
The program will be awarded for PhD or master degree.
The program will provide funding to cover 1/2 tuition, monthly salary starting from around KRW 60,000,000 depending on applicants’ experience (covering enough the rest of the tuition/month plus living cost) and possible travel cost for conferences while pursuing a PhD or a master degree.
Aspirants from across Korea as well as globally are accepted.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- The applicants must check the following eligibility criteria:
- PhD candidate preferred
- BS/MS in mechanical/electrical/optical engineering/physics is required in the area (1).
- BS/MS in chemistry/material/mechanical engineering is required in the area (2).
Areas: The RAs will work in exciting Korean government projects, (1) MEMS and laser metrology and (2) nano-composite project funded from the Korean government and Koreatech.
- Having publications and research experiences plus.
- Non-Korean Nationality (While ethnic Koreans can apply, dual nationality is not accepted)
- Strong communication skills in English for teaching and research
- Over 3 years of work experience (teaching, research, industrial experience)
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- To apply for Graduate Research Assistant positions, applicants should email their detailed CV as soon as possible including a record in English standard test like TOEFL to byungki.kim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants are required to submit a current resume and English Proficiency test certificate. (Additional for university – Degree certificate, Academic transcript, a Career certificate, Copy of PhD Thesis, and Full texts (PDFs) of Representative Achievements)
- Applicants must have a BS/MS degree or currently pursuing PhD or maser degree to consider for the positions.
- Applicants are required to have English standard test e.g. TOEFL
- To check full information and download the application through online application link.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
5 November 2019.