Candidates are encouraged to apply to the King’s College funded Merit Funding Awards in undergraduate degree plan. The grant is issued for the 2020–21 academic year.
The funding program will support the best-qualified students from across the world who want to pursue undergraduate programs in USA.
King’s College in Wilkes-Barre, PA is a highly respected Catholic institution for higher education. It is recognized for having excellence in teaching , learning and scholarship. It was established in 1945 and has since worked toward its mission of reshaping hearts and minds in societies of hope with passion.
There’s a variety of fantastic curriculum content provided at this college for students. These programs help students to develop useful information and enhance professional skills. The college dedicates itself purely to teaching its students not just how to make a decent living, but also how to survive.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
All the qualified candidates will receive the grant worth $18,000 which will help for their study at King’s College.
Students from all nationalities are eligible.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the King’s College before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Interested applicants must be foreigner.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the King’s College before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links: