The Australian Catholic University is offering a scholarship to the students to pursue a graduate degree program in the faculty of health science. The scholarship is available to the Australian citizens.
The purpose of this scholarship is to attract top quality international postgraduate students to the university and to support Australia’s research effort.
Australian Catholic University is one of Australia’s fastest growing research universities and ranks among the world’s top 100. We help change lives through research and education.
Graduate degree program.
Field of Study:
The scholarship is awarded in the faculty of health science.
The scholarship will be awarded worth up to $4,000.
The scholarship is available to the Australian citizens.
• Entrance Requirements: This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria, as of the scholarship application closing date:
1. Citizenship: Domestic
2. Faculty: Health Sciences
3. Course: Bachelor of Nursing or Bachelor of Nursing/Bachelor of Para medicine
4. Campus: Brisbane
5. Year level: This scholarship is available to all students in any year except the final year.
6. Involvement and/or leadership in a rural/remote/regional community through activities designed to create a more just, merciful and sustainable world.
7. Must be from a remote/very remote area of Queensland. Students from regional areas are not eligible to apply.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The mode of application is online. When you apply for this scholarship, you’ll need to supply evidence of your involvement in extracurricular activities relating to your development as a future professional architect (if applicable).
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
March 11, 2019