Would you like to make progress in your research career in France? If that’s so, then the best choice for you is the Curie Institute. The Curie Institute is considering applying for the EuReCa PhD program for highly successful applicants.
There is an educational opportunity for students across all nations who wish to partake in a Doctoral program at session 2020/21 of the university.
The Institute Curie was founded in 1990 and is a private, non-profit foundation that operates a research center in Paris, France. It has three missions of science, teaching and cancer treatment.
This center provides foreign students with world-class study and training. Here participants are able to gain analytical skills that are strong enough to improve their knowledge of educational subjects.
PhD degree plan.
Field of Study:
The funding will be provided in any subject that the university offers.
Institute Curie will provide the winning candidates with lodging, food and reimbursement of travel costs (economy fare).
Applications from across the globe are being accepted.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants should have a European Master’s degree or equivalent Master’s degree that would formally entitle them to do a PhD.
- Be in their research careers in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) and have not been awarded a PhD at the call date.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following eligibility requirements are intended for candidates who wish to apply for scholarships:
- Applicants will take part in the Institute’s PhD program. Candidates must apply online request form in English on time through the internet-based application portal.
- A Resume, a letter of inspiration, a copy of a high school degree, a copy of a university degree along with a European Master’s degree or equivalent Master’s degree (available in English by the applicant) and a copy of a Master’s degree or equivalent Master’s degree transcript that would automatically qualify for a PhD and 2 letters of recommendation should be appropriate.
- Admission includes a first or second-class master’s degree in related disciplines.
- Students will have to indicate that they have a strong level of English spoken and written.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
January 9th, 2020.