The main purpose of this educational award is to encourage the Baluchistan and FATA students to complete their education from the HEC-recognized local universities/degree awarding institutions (DAls).
The Higher Education Commission Pakistan is delighted to offer the Fully-funded HEC postgraduate placements opportunities for supporting higher studies in Pakistan.
The educational bursary is giving a chance to all high achieving participants in order to pursue higher studies at any HEC university. It is also providing complete funding which will cover all the costs of your education.
The Higher Education Commission was founded in 1947 as UGC current form since 2002. It is an independent and accrediting higher education institution in Pakistan.
Postgraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
For undertaking postgraduate studies (MS/M.Phil) at HEC-recognized local universities/degree awarding institutions (DAls).
The educational grant will provide tuition fee and other charges as the following:
- Maximum Rs. 60,000 per semester,
- A living allowance of Rs. 9000 per month with an annual increment of Rs. 500 for 2nd year,
- Book allowance of Rs. 6000 per annum along with the travelling allowance of Rs.5000 per annum and
- Initial settlement allowance of Rs. 10,000 once.
Applicants of Baluchistan and FATA (Federally Administered Tribal Areas) are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Maximum age is 35 years as on Closing Date.
- Must have acquired the requisite academic qualifications on or before the closing date.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- Fascinated applicants can apply for the in the award program through the online application portal.
- At the time of your application, you might be asked to submit your degree transcripts, curriculum vitae, and language ability proof.
- An ideal candidate must have completed 16 years of education with at least 60% marks.
- Participants must have sufficient English language proficiency.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
August 5, 2019