Candidates are encouraged to apply to the Heriot-Watt University funded Undergraduate Merit Awards. The grant is issued for the 2020–2021 educational year and wants to support undergraduate studies.
The Grant is distributed specifically to foreign students who wish to begin undergraduate research program, beginning September 2020.
Heriot-Watt University is a renowned institution with a distinction innovative study and highly employable students as well as teaching of top quality. It was established in 1821 and is considered the very first mechanism institute in the planet. With five spectacular facilities situated at some of the most amazing places in the country, the university is a wide community.
The university operates five different academic schools offering various degree programs and courses in different fields. It offers an outstanding educational setting in which to make your dreams come true.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
This funding would include the £1500–£3,000 grant to self-funded applicants. The sum will cover the partial fee of eligible candidates .
Aspirants from India, Pakistan and Nepal are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the Heriot-Watt University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must have an opportunity to pursue a full-time university degree course starting in September 2020.
- Domiciled in any of the above countries at the time of enrollment and registered as a candidate overseas for fee purposes beginning a full-time on-campus research program
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a doctoral degree at the Heriot-Watt University before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, passport copy, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation, pre-qualification degree, Certificates of English language proficiency and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.Click here for more information.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
First come, first-served.