Prof. Dr. Daniela Mauceri is proudly announce PhD scholarships in the University of Heidelberg at Neuro Biology Department, Germany.
The aspirant must be a highly competent individual with a powerful mindset towards self-employment. For three years, the PhD program is fully financed and is scheduled to begin in the winter of 2020.
Via this plan, candidates will be able to examine the molecular and cellular mechanisms that regulate neuronal morphology and structure within Prof. Dr. Daniela Mauceri’s group.
Heidelberg University, founded in 1386, is one of Europe’s leading research institutes. It is Germany’s oldest university and provides various undergraduate, graduate and postdoctoral degree programs in more than 100 fields.
PhD degree plan.
Field of Study:
Doctorate in Neuro Biology.
For three years, the Heidelberg University Interdisciplinary Center for Neurosciences (IZN) – Department of Neuro Biology offers a fully funded PhD program.
For this program, international students will apply.
The qualification requirements are as follows;
- The aspirant must be self motivated and have a healthy approach towards self-employment and have outstanding personal, social and communication Abilities.
- Priority will be granted to applicants with previous experience in time-lapse fluorescence microscopy, animal handling (i.e. FELASA certificate), neurobiology and/or molecular biology.
- English fluency and the ability to work in an overseas Atmosphere are compulsory.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following recommendations are intended for candidates who wish to apply for scholarships:
- Application has to be in English, along with a cover letter explaining your intentions and subsequent work, a resume and two letters of reference.
- All documents must be sent by e-mail to Prof. Dr. Mauceri at email@example.com as a single PDF file.
- Candidates should be fluent in English.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
January 24th, 2020.