The fellowships are exclusively for international students who want to pursue a postdoctoral research degree at the university and the program is available for up to four years.
The Harvard University is inviting applications from the deserving aspirants who have interests in Global American Studies to join Postdoctoral Fellowship program at the Charles Warren Center in the USA.
At Harvard University, you have a lot of career-related opportunities and take benefit from the diverse environment around you.
Founded in 1965, the Charles Warren Center is the part of Harvard University and the main aim of this center is to provide promote research and teaching in the broad range of American historical inquiry.
PhD degree program.
Field of Study:
The PhD program will be awarded for research in subjects offered by university.
Salary for the position will be set according to the University’s lecturer rates (roughly $55,000) the postdoctoral includes benefits.
International students are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- The PhD must be in hand before the fellowship term begins on July 1, 2020, and the program is available for up to four years after receipt of the PhD
- Applications are welcomed from scholars with a variety of disciplinary backgrounds who bring a historical perspective to topics such as empire, migration, race, indignity, and ethnicity.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- To be considered for this program, applicants are required to apply for the postdoctoral fellowship application form. After that, all documents with the application form must be posted to the following address:
Monnikue McCall & Syed Zaman
Charles Warren Center
Emerson Hall, 4th Floor
Cambridge, MA 02138
- Curriculum Vitae, statement of research and writing sample 1 must be submitted with the application.
- For admission, candidates must have a PhD degree from a recognized university.
- All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
November 15, 2019