Applications for the Department of Chemistry, Hallym University, South Korea are welcomed for the Fall Semester, 2020 Graduate Research Assistant ship.
The Postdoctoral Research Assistant is valid for the Doctoral program and candidates are able to qualify throughout the globe. A HU laboratory headed by Prof. Taisun Kim aims to attract promising research candidates for the PhD course.
Hallym University was founded in 1982 and delivers many bachelors, masters, and doctoral courses along with its various college and graduate schools. It is a private, non-profit, institution of higher education.
Study by Haleem University helps students to study with a grant and an internship to improve their future. It’s considered one of the best South Korean universities.
PhD degree program.
Field of Study:
The funding will be rewarded for obtaining a PhD in any field the university offers.
Description of this scholarship and the advantages required of a good candidate:
- Grant: More than South Korean maximum stipend
- Proper Health Coverage
- Additional research quality allowances.
Students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
The eligibility conditions are as follows;
- Keep a Bachelor of Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Sciences / Biotechnology / Life Sciences from 31 March 2020.
- Great foundation or expertise in the cognate fields of research (PhD applicant might have reported research papers or departmental industrial experience).
- In a multicultural world, excellent ability to cooperate with others.
- Excellent experience in highly motivated independent research.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application advice is intended for candidates who wish to apply for a scholarship:
- Mostly the electronic requests are approved Interested candidates should give Prof. Nimse Satish Balasaheb the following on email@example.com.
- Research reports (A review of the study work you have done up to the closing date), college documents (High School, Bachelor, and Masters), and CV (including name, date of birth, nationality, gender, contact details, employment, work experience, publications).
- Candidates need to use the text below in the e-mail subject line. For PhD applicants: PhD-Diploma Research Assistantship-2020-Fall.
- Great written and oral English (Test (Score), TOEFL (550), CBT (210), iBT (80), IELTS (5.5), and TEPS (550)). Upon submission, either of the test scores should be valid
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 31, 2020.