If you become excited in considering a Masters Degree in Bioinformatics in the Netherlands, continue your research studies by registering for the Groningen University Bioinformatics Master’s Scholarship.
Foreign students are qualified for the prize. The program is available to the Master of Bioinformatics Science with a priority on genomics, proteomics and biology of the systems.
The University of Groningen was established in 1614, and is a public research university. It has eleven departments, nine graduate schools, 27 centers and educational institutions of study and even more than 175 degree programs.
Groningen University is an idealistic, global research university with strong connections in the Netherlands. Across exceptional research and education the University helps to create and shares expertise, and thus helps the economy.
Masters degree plan.
Field of Study:
The award is issued for the Master’s degree research in Bioinformatics.
The University of Groningen can provide scholarships to bright students to cover their university fees and housing in the Netherlands.
Applicants from all the nationalities are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in 4 years.
- Total Grade point 3.0 or higher.
- GRE (optional but highly recommended) score Georgetown University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application advice is intended for candidates who wish to apply for a scholarship:
- Applicants must apply the application form for entry. They will then be listed immediately for the chance.
- Applicants must submit documents, recommendation letters and all required label sheets.
- You must review any entry requirements for each qualification you wish to study when uploading your application form.
- Applicants must hold any English language competency certification.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
- May 15, 2020 for Fall Admission,
- November 01, 2020 for Spring Admission.