Having a desire to pursue your career in the field of Dental Health Science? Great News! Griffith University is offering Pro Vice-Chancellor (Health) Dental Health Science funding for students.
The fund is established to provide a pathway to the high achieving international students, who wish to pursue bachelor degree coursework in Dental Health Science.
Founded in 1971, Griffith University offers a full suite of undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees in different subject areas. It has five physical campuses spanning three cities. It is also rank highly as a young university.
Griffith University provides a range of solutions for students. It helps embed employability and career development into student learning. Candidates can get advice from professionals for career development learning and industry exposure.
Postgraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Bachelor’s degree in Dental Health Science.
Grant is valued at $5,000 in total and is for tuition fees only. Two deductions of $2,500 will be applied in the first trimester and second trimester of the program.
Students from all around the world.
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have applied and been eligible for admission for entry into the Bachelor of Dental Health Science, have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, be commencing and enrolling as a new a full-time student in the Bachelor of Dental Health Science degree at Griffith University.
- Bachelor’s degree in Dental Health Science.
- Citizens from all around the world.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- To be a part of this program, aspirants need to take admission in a graduate degree program at the university. After being admitted, claimants can apply for the bursary.
- Must attach certified copy of academic transcripts, assessment of a personal statement, demonstrate your knowledge of the profession of dentistry and the broader role of dentistry in the health care system, teamwork skills, your career plans for the future, outline any challenges you have faced in your education.
- For admission in the bachelor degree program, seekers are needed to provide the certificates of their previous degree with good academic grades.
- Aspirants must have to meet the English language requirements for joining the program.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
November 29, 2019