The grant program is available to those international candidates who want to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework at the college in the United States.
Getting an educational fund to take away all your financial concerns. Therefore for helping students, Gordon College is providing the Merit-Based funding for the outstanding applicants from around the world.
They prepare students for the long haul, to make them spiritually, intellectually, relation-ally and professionally ready for a lifetime of growth. The college is committed to lives of service and prepared for leadership worldwide.
Established in 1889, Gordon College is one of the best private Christian colleges in the US. It offers various bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Bachelor’s degree in any subject stream offered by the college.
- For R. Judson Carlberg Global Scholars: The sponsorship will provide the amount of $11,000 per academic year
- For David Franz Global Scholars: The bursary will provide the amount of $7,000 per academic year
Students from any nationality are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
you have to enroll in a bachelors degree coursework at the college.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- Students are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college by using the registration form and also fill the international student finance form
- Must attach your academic reference, official academic records and copy of passport and email it to admissions @gordon.edu
- Applicants have to meet with the admission requirements of the college
- Candidates have to show their English language proficiency by providing valid TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
- Early Action Deadline: December 1.
- Regular Decision I – Deadline: February 1.
- Regular Decision II – Deadline: March 1.