The Fellowship contains funding to sustain Fellows during their learning and encourage them to join the Fortis Society via an expedited computation mechanism upon accomplishment of the Fellowship.
The Fellowship provides mentoring from strong-level experts, individualized apprenticeship and career counseling, leadership development seminars and connect directly to a global network of outstanding student leaders.
The Fortis Fellowship is granted to exceptional second-year university students globally who epitomize the Fortis Society’s values.
- Fortis Fellows are creating one on one interactions in their areas of expertise with high level experts. Fortis Advisors offer unique insight and support fellows broaden their connections across the Fellowship.
- During the Fellowship, Fortis Fellows obtain regularly personalized internship and career counseling. advising provides interactive professional boards with Fortis Members, originating webinars and documented manuals on career development, professional expertise in recognizing and implementing professional opportunities, and individual guidance where appropriate.
The qualifications for this fellowship are as follows;
- Applicant must participate currently in any subject in the second year of a degree program.
- First attend university and/or low income from your family.
- University record of academic excellence.
- Verified leadership skills via self initiated projects or positions of leadership on campus or in your community.
- Determination shown by overcoming difficulties.
- History of altruistic behavior.
- Dynamic applicants show strong integrity, benevolence, charm and international motivation as well.
Fellowship Official Web Links:
March 26, 2020.