The opening of this studentship is because of the purpose of attracting high achieving international candidates in order to undertake an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at Flinders University.
Many students dream of studying abroad but due to financial problem, only some of them are able to complete this dream. That’s why Flinders University is presenting the Go Beyond Scholarships programs in Australia.
Studying at Flinders provides candidates with a rich and diverse academic and social experience set among a uniquely Australian campus. It has more than 24,000 candidates from over 90 countries.
Flinders University was named in honor of British navigator Matthew Flinders, who explored and surveyed the South Australian coastline in the early 19th century. It is a public research university which was founded in 1966 in South Australia.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programs.
Field of Study:
The program is available for undertaking an undergraduate and a postgraduate degree program in the field of Business, Creative Arts, Education, Engineering, Environment, Government, Information technology, Law, Psychology, Public health, Science, and Social work at the university.
The studentship will help candidates in their studies by providing them 25% tuition fee reduction for the first two semesters of their studies.
International candidates of any country are eligible to join.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Be a new Student.
- Must commence studies in Semester 1 and 2, 2020.
- Full fee-paying overseas candidate.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- Step 1-The participants need to select their course in which they want to study.
- Step 2- After that, they can complete their application process to study a bachelor or a master degree program at the university.
- Final Step: If students are eligible they simply need to accept their offer for the grant to be awarded.
- At the time of admission, the aspirants will be asked to submit their academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and copies of their degree transcripts.
- Undergraduate participants whose overall grade in their most recent qualification exceeds the Flinders entry score by 5 ATAR equivalent points.
- And postgraduate candidates whose overall grade in their most recent qualification exceeds the Flinders entry score by 0.5 GPA.
- For studying at the university, all participants have to meet the English language requirements asked by the university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
There is no set deadline for the grant; the candidates need to take admission in their chosen course before the application closed.