Candidates are encouraged to apply to the Federation University funded Leicester Fully Funded Food Agility CRC funding doctoral awards. The Food Agility Cooperative Research Center offers the scholarship for the 2020–2021 educational year.
The Grant is distributed specifically to foreign students who wish to begin (doctoral research or Research Masters), beginning with the academic year 2020-2021 at Australia’s Federation University.
The University of the Federation, established in 1870 and is Australia’s fourth-oldest tertiary education institution. The university offers variety of programs for the undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
Doctoral degree programs.
Field of Study:
The PhD degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The university offers grants that include a stipend of $35,000 annually and operating funds up to $10,000 per annually for 3 years.
Students from across the globe are eligible.
The conditions for qualification is as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a doctoral degree at the Federation University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a doctoral degree at the Federation University before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation, CV and other supporting documents.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Applications are received from 1 September to 31 October every year.