The ENS de Lyon is sponsoring a magnificent opportunity through its Ampère Scholarships of Excellence for high-potential students in the France. All the interested candidates are welcome to apply for the opportunity program.
The purpose of the program is to provide financial support to students who want to pursue higher education in the France at the ENS de Lyon. The award is available for the academic session 2021-22.
ENS de Lyon, located in the Gerland area of the 7th district of Lyon, near the Pont Pasteur bridge on the left bank of the Rhône, France.
Masters degree plan.
Field of Study:
Ampère Scholarships of Excellence will be awarded in Exact Sciences, the Arts or the Human and Social Sciences.
ENS de Lyon will offer a grant of €1,000 monthly for a duration of one year. It is reversible in the second year, provided that the applicant is chosen by the head of the master’s program and validates the Master’s year one.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a masters degree at the ENS de Lyon before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must be a foreign citizen born on or after 1 January 1995 (26 years maximum).
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a masters degree at the ENS de Lyon before submitting the application for this education award.
- You must attach pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of the university.
- Taking the TOEFL or IELTS test for showing the English language ability is required to study this program.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
8 January 2021.