Elmhurst University is happy to announce its international graduate funding opportunities which is based on the merit of students. All the interested candidates can apply for this wonderful opportunity to enhance their knowledge.
The purpose of the award helps you to make your path easy for taking part in an masters degree program for the session 2021-2022. The value of scholarships is $5,000.
Elmhurst University, located in just 30 minutes from Chicago.
Masters degree plan.
Field of Study:
This funding opportunities will be awarded in any subject offered by the Elmhurst University.
All outstanding candidates will receive a $5,000 education award at Elmhurst University.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible for this award.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a masters degree at the Elmhurst University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must be a F-1 student.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a masters degree at the Elmhurst University before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of English if their first language is not English. The minimum requirement of the university is TOEFL 70, IELTS 6.0, or PTEA 54.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
July 1, 2021.