With the goal of fostering student’s education in the USA, Eastern Oregon University is granting an excellent opportunity through its Eastern Oregon University.
The funding opportunity is open for international candidates who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree program for the academic year 2020/2021.
Eastern Oregon University, located in La Grande, Oregon, United States.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The Eastern Oregon University will award a grant of $500-$2,500 to qualified candidates during the academic session 2020/21.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the Eastern Oregon University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants should be a new international, COFA, undocumented freshman, transfer, and current EOU students.
- Applicants will be accept students from other countries holding F-1 visas, member of COFA (Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, Palau) or others who are illegal residing in the United States for higher education.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the Eastern Oregon University before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must submit pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and awards, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- From all non-native English speakers, the university can be asked to provide one of the following certificates of their English proficiency: TOEFL-iBT, IELTS, TOEIC, Eiken or others.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 1st, 2021.