The program offers more than a merit-based financial award. With the program, applicants have the chance to leap forward in their development through direct access to the wider world of knowledge and experience available in a standard academic program.
Duke University is thrilled to announce the A.B. Duke program available for both domestic and international students in the U.S. All applicants who demonstrate exceptional promise, intellectual hunger, and a challenging spark to Duke may consider for the A.B. Duke Award.
Duke offers over 200 domestic and international learning opportunities. At Duke, students can enjoy opportunities to engage in original research and receive mentor ship by world-class faculty.
Founded in 1838, Duke University is a research university with resources to connect undergraduate education to the processes of inquiry and discovery. It has 46 arts and sciences majors, 4 engineering majors, 52 Minors and Program that including two in the engineering program.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
The award will be awarded for an undergraduate study in any subject offered by the university.
A merit-based financial award.
Applications are open for all nationalities.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- The applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- To be considered for institutional aid, students must submit the CSS Profile and the FAFSA by February 1.
- SAT and ACT score required.
- To obtain an F-1 visa for study in the United States, a foreign citizen must furnish his or her home country’s U.S. consulate with proof of ability to meet educational expenses, along with a certificate of eligibility for a visa application (the I-20 form).
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- All students who apply and are accepted for undergraduate admission to Duke University are automatically considered for this award as well as other merit grants.
- Applicants are required to submit a CV, a copy of visa, SAT or ACT result, and English proficiency result.
- To be considered, you submit all of your required financial aid documents by February 1.
- Duke accepts the Duolingo English Test, the IELTS Academic (International English Language Testing System), the PTE Academic (Pearson Test of English), and the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language).
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
- When applying to Duke University, it’s important to note the application deadline is January 3, and the early decision deadline is November 1.
- For FAFSA: early decision deadline is November 15, and the regular period is February 1.