The Deakin University is providing the Deakin Full Tuition Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships for talented and motivated participants in Australia. The studentship is available for the academic year 2020/2021.
The main purpose of this educational opportunity is to attract international participants in order to pursue a undergraduate degree program at the university.
Deakin University, located in Victoria, Australia.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
Deakin University will pay 100% of the total indicative fees mentioned in the offer letter for the 2020/2021 academic years.
Students from Bangladesh, Bhutan, Mauritius, Myanmar, Nepal are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the Deakin University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must score 85 percent overall in the 12th year of the CBSE / ICSE / State Board.
- Applicants will have 10 in the General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE)/A standard.
- Applicants will have 32 in the total curriculum of the International Baccalaureate Diploma Curriculum (IBDP).
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the Deakin University before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants can show their language ability through one of the following qualifications: IELTS, TOEFL.
Scholarship Official Web Links: