Candidates are encouraged to apply to the De Montfort University funded Leicester Fully Funded Doctoral Awards. The grant is issued for the 2020–2021 educational year.
The program is designed to enable all promising applicants who are interested in taking session 2020-2021 to research the Doctoral coursework at the university. The studentship is available to UK students as well as foreign students.
De Montfort University has the best award-winning faculty who teach applicants in the proper manner. It supports their students with conditional or unconditional assistance through scholarships, loans or in many other ways.
The University of De Montfort enrolls over 22,000 candidates in its four faculties. It is a public university which in the 2017 Teaching Excellence Framework was given a ‘ Gold ‘ ranking, representing teaching as ‘consistently outstanding’.
PhD degree plan.
Field of Study:
According to this scholarship program, the following subject is available for study.
Every eligible candidate will get a £ 15.009 stipend per year.
Aspirants from across the Globe are eligible.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- It is essential that applicants show adequate previous research knowledge and expertise.
- Applicants must also keep a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- If you would like to submit application for this award, you will have to be admitted to the De Montfort University PhD coursework. Once enrolled, you can download and finalize the registration form for the award. Send completed application forms at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- you must satisfy the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- you should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 09, 2020.