The main object of the program is to support domestic and international students starting a PhD degree for three-year at CBS for the academic session 2020/21.
The Department of Management, Society, and Communication (MSC) is looking for highly motivated aspirants to apply for a PhD position centered on innovative city solutions. This studentship is funded by the Copenhagen Business School in Denmark.
The programs of Copenhagen Business School allow you to gain practical skills and make connections for a future job. Here students have many opportunities to pick positions closest to your field of study.
Copenhagen Business School is one of the most prestigious business schools in Denmark that was founded in 1917. It offers academic, integrated interdisciplinary and extensive exchange programs.
PhD Degree program.
Field of Study:
The PhD program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The university will provide the tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, currently starting with per month app. DKK 23.770 (app. 3,160 euro) up to DKK 28.964 (app. 3,860 euro) depending on seniority, plus a pension contribution totaling 17,1% of 85% of the base salary.
Candidates from domestic and international students are eligible.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Candidate should have a basic training at the Masters level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process). An educational background in the social sciences is necessary.
- The applicant must have successfully completed the Master’s degree before commencing PhD at CBS.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- For taking advantages of this grant, claimants need to be enrolled in PhD degree coursework at CBS School of Business and Management. After taking affirmation, seekers will be able to apply through the online portal for the bursary.
- Copies of a Master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a corresponding level, brief curriculum vitae (CV), list of papers and publications, one copy of a selected written work (e.g. Master’s thesis) and documentation for English language skills including proof of written English proficiency.
- Applicants must have received a grade 10 or higher on the Danish 7-point grading scale on their master’s thesis (see info on equivalents: http://eng.uvm.dk/general-overview/7-point-grading-scale) for entry in CBS.
- The applicants must be fluent in English. The successful applicant must have a record of top grades from previously completed programs.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
November 1, 2019