Another aid for helping students afford the degree is awards. For this reason, Conestoga College is expanding the sponsorship of entrance excellence for students from abroad.
The scholarship is provided at Conestoga College in Canada for foreign students willing to support an undergraduate program.
Founded in 1967, the College is one of many such institutions as the Conestoga College of Applied Arts and Technology.
The College is Canada’s best college for the reliability of its projects and facilities, as well as the satisfaction of students, graduates and employers.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The funding will be provided in any subject that the university offers.
For their research expenditures, every good student will earn $1,500.
Scholarship applications are available to students from abroad.
The entry requirements is as follows;
- The funds granted every entry at the highest academic achievement level to students.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following eligibility requirements are intended for candidates who wish to apply for scholarships:
- Applicants are eligible to participate in the bachelor’s degree program at the college to be qualified for the academic scholarship.
- Upload original training transcripts to the portal of admissions. International Admissions retains the ability to demand the transfer of official records directly from academic institution.
- Passport copy.
- Applicants should look up the criteria for admission.
- All applicants whose first language isn’t English should also follow the rules with the criteria of the College in English.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Open for the academic year 2020-21.