The Concordia University is seeking high-potential applicants to take part in the Concordia Presidential Scholarships in Canada.
The motive of the bursary is to support international students who are going to take part in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
Concordia University, located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The Concordia Presidential Scholarships will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
Concordia University offers assistance to all foreign undergraduate students who have demonstrated academic achievement, group guidance and inspiration for improving the global group. The policy will pay school tuition and fees, books and living expenses on the basis of Concordia ‘s residence rate.
Applicants from all nationalities are eligible.
The qualifying criteria are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the Concordia University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must attending university for the first time and paying full international student rate.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to an undergraduate degree at the Concordia University. After you have received an invitation to apply you can then proceed to submit an application via the online application portal.
- The following documents must be provided at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, Copies of academic transcripts, Certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- If your education has not been completed in the English language, you will be asked to show an acceptable standard of English proficiency.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
February 1, 2021.