Kick start your studies with financial support by applying for the GSA International Awards funded by the Concordia University of Edmonton. The bursary is open for the academic session 2020-21.
The program is open for international students who have demonstrated good academic standing and want to pursue the postgraduate degree program at the university.
Concordia University of Edmonton in Alberta, Canada.
Postgraduate degree plans.
Field of Study:
The postgraduate degree programs will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
Concordia University of Edmonton will offer $1,000 for a graduate program, $750 for a diploma course, $500 for a certification program; the amount of the grant will be prorated on the basis of registration.
Students from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a postgraduate degree at the Concordia University of Edmonton before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants should have done at least one semester of study at the time of request.
- Foreign applicants should be in good academic standing with Immigration , Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and also have a valid permit to study.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a postgraduate degree at the Concordia University of Edmonton before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants can demonstrate their English language proficiency through the IELTS test. However, the university also accepts other qualifications.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
October 1, 2020.