Are you passionate about knowing new things? Then you have a great opportunity to take part in the Women in Tech Scholarship, offered by the Coder Academy in Australia.
The bursary is available for excellent applicants to receive a subsidy for the Fast Track Bootcamp and having a purpose to provide some discount on their tuition fee.
Located in Sydney, Melbourne, Coder Academy is an accredited Australian Bootcamp which provides a range of short workshops, online tutorials.
The Academy provides part-time courses, school programs and coding boot camps for aspirants and equips them with the in-demand coding and technology skills they need to tackle the future of work. It also provides knowledge; skill sets and industry connections which students need to bring even the most improbable ideas to life.
Field of Study:
Diploma course in Introduction to the web, Foundation Programming, Information Systems and others offered by the academy.
The educational award will be equal to 50% of the total tuition fees of the Fast Tract Bootcamp.
Australian students are eligible to apply.
Candidates are advised to see the eligibility criteria-
- Only Australian citizens and those who have a permanent resident of Australia are eligible for this program.
- Participants can apply for an Information Technology Diploma course in Introduction to the web, Foundation Programming, Information Systems and others offered by the academy.
- Any enrolment as an agent will not be eligible, only those who directly enroll with Coder Academy are eligible to apply.
- Applicants need to show willingness and ability to be a part of full-time intensive study and be demonstrated an interest in pursuing a rewarding career in tech, communication, and personal skills.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- You can directly apply for the award by submitting an online application form. After this, you will be called for an interview and get notified if selected.
- Students must have to submit a creative portfolio which showcases their hobbies and interests, along with a brief written submission explaining why you aspire to become a coder. The title of the portfolio will be “My life as a Code”.
- A high school diploma is necessary for being a part of the IT course.
- Must have the ability in the English language to study at this academy.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
August 4, 2019.